11th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Celebration!
11th ANNUAL ST. PATRICK’S DAY CELEBRATION!
Lake Country Area’s Largest Celebration of St. Patrick’s Day!
Join us for our 11th year of hosting this Great Event with Great People having a Great Time with some Great Music, which is happening the entire day! It’s non-stop fun & music by some of the area’s finest performers that will make your feet happy and have you jamming all day & night!
SUNDAY – MARCH 17, 2019
Open @ 11:00AM
- 1-5pm – Romeo’s Charm
- 5-6pm – Bag Pipes
- 6-10pm – The Playlist
Corned Beef Dinners:
- Begin Serving at Noon
- Corned Beef – Cabbage – Potato – Bread
- Have yourself a pint or two
- There til it’s gone
Heated Tent & 2 Acres of Land to Wander:
- Tent will be heated to approximately 74 degrees!
- Let’s hope it’s 74 degrees outside so we do not have to worry about the heaters!
- No Charge – Tips for your drivers are always welcome of course!
- In our 15 passenger vans
- If you are within 10 miles of NIP’S – We will pick you up at home and take you home when you are ready to go.
- Vans run from 11:30 am til 2:00 am
- For Free Rides dial 262-695-NIPS (6477) – If you want to schedule early, we will begin taking pick up reservations 1 week prior to the even. Please call for a pick up appointment.
- If you still insist on driving, we have parking at NIP’S & The old St. Mary’s Church (Now Agape) @ 449 W. Wisconsin Ave. and we will have a van there to shuttle you to NIP’S & back to your car when ready.
- All proceeds from the Corned Beef Dinners go to The Pewaukee Fire Auxiliary
- A portion of the days sales go to The Pewaukee Fire Auxiliary
- 10 years of donation to this great group
- Thank you to the firefighters for what you do for our community
We look forward to this event each year and are humbled by your presence over the last 10 years! We also look forward to everyone being IRISH on this day, spending it with you and other Great People having Great Fun and listening to Great Music!
Gather all of your family, friends, neighbors, co-workers and anybody else you can think of, get your green on and get out for a ton of Craic (fun)!
See you all and cheers to another great year & day of being IRISH!
Must be 21 to enter!